Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Second Coming Too..

Raving about Saurav Ganguly's determination and grit does not stop me from apologizing to my readers for the lack of substance that was visible on the blog. I was handling some major professional and academic assignments that did not make it easy for me to slot in time to write on the topics. I am sure, in the coming days and weeks - the blog shall see a splurge of articles on various issues, largely concerning Asian cricket.

Cheers,
Venkat Ananth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Survival group against God?? LOL. Good luck with that. Truth is, no one knows the exact time this will happen except the man upstairs, however, I firmly believe that there are people placed here by God that post the warning signs and it's up to you to take heed.
[url=http://2012earth.net/doomsday_2012.html
]Light Beings
[/url] - some truth about 2012